The weaving facility is ISO 9001:2015 certified and produces in excess of 50 million square meters fabric per annum using the below latest State-of-the-Art equipment:
- Diverse weaving capability with In-house wider width Projectiles & Airjet weaving machines in multiple widths from 190cms to 390 cms along with about 300 outsourced Airjets & Rapiers producing in excess of 50 million square meters of fabric per annum.
- Picanol Omniplus Summum Airjet machines with Double Pick insertion, Lycra attachments, Batching motions and Pneumatic Air Tuckers in 190cms & 280 cms width.
- Sulzer Projectile P7100 machines with Double Pick insertion, 18-shaft Dobby & Batching motions in 360cms & 390cms width.
- Dornier A1 – FT Airjet in 390 cms width with batching motions specialized in weaving fault-free synthetic lamination grade fabrics in roll sizes up-to 2000 meters with 4 pick insertion capability & fabric weights up-to 18 Oz.
- Facility for Roll to Roll inspection with online cleaning & brushing with crease free & seamless rolling upto 2500 meters in single piece.
- Multi-width weaving for widths from 18” to 148” wide with both options of Tuck-in selvedge & Leno/Fringe Selvedge.
- Yarn Count range from Ne 3/8s to Ne 80s.
- Fabric Range of Cotton, Poly-cotton, Polyester, Nylon, Viscose, Linen & Bamboo Fibers.
- Fully state-of-the-art Benninger Direct Warping & Sizing machine for fine count sizing upto Ne100s warp.
- Heavy Duty Prashant Gamatex Warping machine for industrial fabrics.